Monday, October 15, 2007

Back in Black

I wonder how many times I can reinvent this blog without losing my credibility. Too late you say? Probably. Thanks in large part to http://mike-nagel.blogspot.com I've been inspired to put finger to key and get writing again. My environs seem to have changed since we last one-way spoke. I now sit in one of my favorite places in the city. The thing is that the city has changed. The Eastern market neighborhood of Washington DC was recently listed in the top ten most desirable neighborhoods list compiled by some authority on such matters. It's only a few short blocks from my kick-ass apartment on Capitol Hill and I have been lazy (read: cheap) lately so I come here to Port Java coffee house to get onto the internet for the low price of a tall chai latte.

So the land of white marble monuments may not be able to compare the city of steel and ambition but our nation's capital has its charms. Come visit and I'll show you what I mean.

For now, sit back an enjoy what will be a steady stream of posts until I get bored again.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Keep 'em coming! It's good to have the Newsguy back in action...